Finish It Up Friday...Blue Gingham Adelaide

I was sick a few weeks ago.  Just sitting at home feeling icky is no fun.  I decided to do a bit of sewing in between sick moments.
Burda Style is having a sewing contest so I decided to try out one of the free patterns.  It is called Adelaide and it is a flutter front tank.
 That isn't my typical style of shirt, but I thought I'd give it a whirl in some lovely blue gingham fabric.
 Getting a picture of the shirt was nearly harder than making it!  May DSLR display is completely gone... :(  I can take pictures, but I have no idea what the settings are on.  I tried though.  After church I headed to the community garden and tried a few with my remote.  I cut my head off!
 I took tons of pictures of the flowers not knowing which would turn out.
 This one makes me want to make a giant pouf ottoman in bright oranges!

 Back at home I tried again, and was successful!!  Hurray for cute tops!
 The white on the back is just the tank I had on underneath.  Didn't realize it was showing until I looked through the pictures.

Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt