Project 366- January 13, 2008


I love Sundays. The sermon Pastor Bob brought to us was taken to heart on my account. My need to be immersed in the Word of God. The truth of Duet. 8:3 brought to the forefront of my mind. I do not merely live on the food that I eat, on bread alone, but my very soul depends on the food of God's Word. All our efforts should not be focused on getting bread. Our souls, our eternity hangs in the balance.
After church we piled into Dad's pickup, dogs included, and went to cut wood for the furnace. Lovely. It was lovely, not to mention a little bit of good ole hard work:)

Question of today: Am I so focused on my desire for an earthly "heaven" that I would lower my hopes?

Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt