Project 366- January 22, 2008



Hehe, yesterday as we were hurredly trying to gather up for MOPS my mother took a spill. I don't know why I giggle, but it is a bit humorous now. She fell and hurt her arm, she assured me it was not broken. I tied her up in my blankie as a sling and stopped her from explaining what she could and couldn't do as I had asked...I nearly fainted. We made it to MOPS though!

Because of that incident I had my hands full the rest of the day helping out the invalid;) It was fine other than the massive headache I ended the day with. It put me to bed quite early and that is why I am indeed writing this a day late.


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt