Project 366- January 23, 2008



Today I got a package! Okay so I ordered the package but it was exciting nonetheless. You see, about every 3 or 4 years I break down and buy some new clothes and this year was it. I found a good sale from Chadwicks and great deals at thrift stores in Omaha over the weekend. It was an altogether pleasing result for me who doesn't really shop.

I had a tag-along at Tag Team tonight. Her name is Brooklyn and she's a doll. I didn't get my Bible read yesterday and I missed it. I missed also, getting to write in my prayer journal. They are so much more solidified in my heart if I can write them out. God bless tomorrow...may His children be with Him in heaven!


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt