Project 366- January 24, 2008



I was in such a fog this morning. I couldn't shake it and it really slowed me down. Thankfully we didn't have any patients right at 7:30am. This is the first morning I haven't been there on time:S

I was given a whole lot of knitting needles so I began a new project! I'm going to make a roll up bag for them all to go in. I think it will turn out quite nice.

I am reminded today to live right now, not to put off. I've kind of been putting off the importance of spending time with Brenna and Quinn while they are little. It is so easy to tell them, "Later, I'll do it later." They are so important to me, I'm goingo to do better with them. I love having little siblings, they are so amazing and educational to me:)

Today I forgot to take any pictures. I just didn't have the camera out...so it is a picture of the gas flame used to cook our supper!


Alissa

Comments

  1. oh no, no update for friday! how can I get my top o' the hill berwyn goings-on update if there is no post? Woe is me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt