Project 366- January 27, 2008



Wow, what a beautiful day! The weather was superb, the fellowship was encouraging, the Scripture was lifted up and I loved every minute of it!

After church we had our family celebrations activity. We are doing an activity leading up to Valentine's Day. Ugh, that day has never really been enjoyable to me. Too many years surrounded by peers hyping up the "lover-ness" of the holiday. I hope that this activity will give me a better feeling towards celebrating. I will always have the love of my God, my Saviour so hey, I'm good.

Molly (our yorkie) and I went for a 1 hour walk down a country road this afternoon. It was a great day for it and I just soaked it all in, called a friend and spent time with my Lord. Hurrah!


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt