Project 366- January 28, 2008



Hmm, my emotions echoed that of the weather today. First it was frosty and cold, then cloudy and cool, then raining and dreary, last it was almost sunny and nice.

I got to talk to an old co-worker from Omaha tonight. It was very uplifting and encouraging. I pray that I can build that friendship and continue to share the Lord with her. God, the God of the universe loves me and cares about my day, hurray! Hehe, that rhymed:)

This is a picture from my drive into work after lunch. The sun was trying to peek through, but the clouds were giving it a run for its money. I thought it was beautiful and it once again showed how I was feeling.


Alissa

Comments

  1. I really like this photo! The sky is huge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt