Project 366- February 12, 2008



Yikes. Yikes to a stressful day. I sometimes despise my empathy...I get so stressed about others stress sometimes. By the way...Satan stinks too!

There was some hubub on the MOPS front and it just made me angry and sad this evening. My class went very well however. We missed the kids who were gone though.

I did focus better this time in my emotional-ness. I was able to spend a hefty amount of time in the Word and in prayer. Hehe, so the results of the stress were probably much altered:) PTL!

I'm nearly finished with my shawl I'm knitting. It is so pretty, I really like the pattern I used.


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt