Project 366- February 2, 2008



GARAGE SALE!! Those two words describe the majority of my day. It was lovely. I got to hold people's children, talk with the MOPS ladies and relax. Hehe, I took the lunch run to Subway. It was super busy in there and I had to order 5 sandwiches, not to mention how hard it was to carry them all inside!

I was once again exhausted when I got home. I don't know why but I've been so tired lately. I just keep plugging away, hoping that when I sit down the drowsiness won't hit me like a ton of bricks:) I found this old prairie style dress at the sale, I spent my evening hemming it up so Brenna could wear it to church tomorrow. I don't know what she is saying here, but she is telling somebody something!


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt