Project 366- February 21, 2008



Bunco!! Tonight was a lovely time of fun, food and friends. I'm never sure what to do when hosting. It took me a bit of the evening to get out of that funk and itno just enjoying everyone. After that it was all up hill, so to speak:)

I'm exhausted . I worked this morning until 1pm and then it was home to finish up cleaning and getting the food all ready. I just am plumb tuckered out:) I should sleep well tonight!

I'm so disgusted with myself. I was doing so well at reading my Bible every day and now it is slipping. Two days in a row I'm forgotten! How do I forget:S?! Arg.

Tomorrow is a full day of work and then it is off to house/dog sit in BBow. Yay!


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt