Project 366- February 22, 2008



This weekend I am house/dog sitting in BBow. Tonight I'm having the kids stay with me for a non-sleepover, sleepover:) We've got movies, popcorn and a nice bed to keep us warm.

Today at work I made a fool of myself in front of atleast 3 patients. I'm so glad that my boss is so laid back. It is no biggie now, but I did indeed feel like a fool.

Oh, oh, there was a baby at China Garden (the fam ate out for supper) and he kept turning around and smiling at us. Every time I'd look at him he'd start giggling. It was sooo precious, not sure what his parents thought. I wish I had known them so I could ask to hold him. Might have freaked them out though if I asked. Hurray for babies!

May your weekend be blessed!


Alissa

P.S. Seth started his new job this week!! Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt