Project 366- February 25, 2008



This was my location most of the day. I was alone at the Garden Center (imagine that;)) and not busy at all due to the rain, snow, rain, snow + much wind. I got a lot of knitting done on my shawl. I so thought I'd be done with it already:S Soon, very soon.

I had some what of a blah day. I was reckless and let my imagination go wild while I sat and knitted. I came up with so many romantic, pitiful situations...all ending with a proposal from someone. I usually stop myself because I know they build up false hopes in me. Hopes simply springing from something I've dreamed up and thought enough to cause me to believe it is true. Not so good. I will say though that I didn't go so far as imagining things that would really happen. Well, that is unless I get ALS...:S Anywho... I was NOT taking captive every thought in Christ. Sometimes it is so hard. Sin...ugh...I hate sin.


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt