Project 366- February 27, 2008



Okay, so I'm not a fan of the smell of milk and today that was reiterated into my senses. We were heading off to Wednesday night activities in town when the dog started following the van. In an attempt to send her back to the house, mom put the van into reverse somewhat quickly. Well...the two gallons of milk in the back weren't ready for the ride. They rolled around the back so I got out to right them. And...um...the lid came off of one:S An entire gallon of milk all over the back of the van and up under the kids seats:S:S Yes, gross.

Sooo, instead of heading into town I crawled all over the back of the van with towels and carpet spray while mom took care of the other items that had been in harms way. Oh so fun. We did make it in to town...45 minutes later:)

At Tag Team Frazier got ahold of my little New Testament Bible and carried around while we played games. It was so cute. Every time I tried to take a picture he'd pull it up and hide his face.

Alissa

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt