Project 366- February 4, 2008



Wahoo! I spent a couple hours today charting out possible historical marker day trips. No, I wasn't just wasting my time...I was at work and there were no customers. I had to take a break from the knitting so my eyes would stop going buggy. Anyway, I happened to have the list of markers and my atlas in my car. I love charting out the trips, a close second favorite to actually going out and finding the markers.

Quinn and I built a fort in the basement yesterday. Amazingly it is still up and we got to use it again. The three of us had a late evening snack of ice cream cones and a fun game of UNO to round out our evening.

Oh, oh excitement! I may be able to pay off my credit card with my tax refund!!!


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt