Project 366- February 5, 2008



The snow came today and it blew! I stayed inside! Mom had a MOPS meeting so the kids and I played the morning away. I nearly finished my knitting needle roll-up bag.

I had a fabulous time with the Lord, it was uninterrupted and long:) I love being able to freely speak my heart out to Him out loud sometimes. Praise the Lord for His unending faithfulness.

Brenna and Quinn put on a show for us. They turned off all the lights and used a flashlight for a spotlight. Mom kept shining the flashlight at me when I'd take a picture...crazy bright flash. This picture is a result of said action.

Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt