Project 366- February 7, 2008



I checked my email this morning before heading off to work. My heart was pulled low, I should have waited. It kind of made for a dreary day, but one filled with prayer.

You see, someone I love and respect very much is dying...cancer. It has gone down hill so much faster than I expected. God is being glorified in all of his actions, but it still hurts so much.

It is amazing to me how I am affected by others. It makes me sad when others are sad. Another friend sent an email sharing about a low time in the last few weeks. It just broke my heart. I want to be there, to help, to comfort and to encourage my friends.

I am thankful that I can take it to the Lord in prayer and trust that He is watching over them, my brothers in the Lord.

This is a young girl from my church. She was waiting for a ride and looking on the verge of sadness...it shows how I felt today. Yes I know that emotions do not rule life. My hope is in the Lord. Praise Him for another day to live for His glory!


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt