Project 366- February 9, 2008



Praise the Lord for a therapeutic day. This morning I went to the Hajda's to paint a replacement prayer mug and ended up painting two! Painting is very relaxing and I enjoyed so much getting to chat with Lisa and Clara. Oh, and of course it was fun making faces with Anne once she had stopped crying because I looked at her:)

Back at home I replenished the wood pile. Ouch, I slipped and fell causing the log I was carrying to go up, up and come down, down right on my knee. That will be a cause of stiff and soreness tomorrow. Stetson, Brenna and Quinn helped a little, but it was just so cold out!

Then tonight I went into town and spent 3 great hours with my dear old Whitney. It had been far too long since we'd just hung out together. We bowled a round and then headed to the Bonfire just to talk. I'm glad we got to, I've missed her.

God is so good to me. My heart breaks for those who have never found His grace and love and for those who have it, but neglect or turn away from it. It is such a terrible loss for them!


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt