Project 366- March 1, 2008



Happy Birthday Nebraska!! Today Nebraska is 141 years old! I am proud of my heritage and where I come from...besides it is fun to celebrate our great state!

I spent the afternoon/evening hours toodling about central Nebraska with my dear KOJ. I am so glad for the friends I have who have been my friends through so very much. We had a grand old time haunting the country side, giggling, posing for pictures and just thoroughly enjoying one another's company. Praise the Lord!

Since it is Nebraska's birthday I couldn't go through the day without a view of some historical marker. That became Kristen and I's adventure for the day. Soooo much better than going to see a movie:) It was just an added bonus that it happened to be 78 degrees out!


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt