Project 366- March 11, 2008



Today was MOPS! Hurray for kids!! We had a grand old time learning about the meaning of Easter. We even had some special friends back again:) I found some good visuals to help them understand what Christ went through to take the punishment for our sin. I pray that you too will realize this Easter your need for a Savior and what Christ did for you.

After MOPS I took the kids on a promised historical marker trip to Grand Island. Mom came along insisting she would just sleep and read. She did pretty well at just that;) I'm glad she came. It was a great time. By the way, Stolley Park (which used to be a zoo, I was there once) has a really cool playgroud!!


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt