Project 366- March 12, 2008



Hmmm, I thought that being at Grocery Kart again would be amazing. Don't get me wrong it was so nice to see old customers again and the employees who are still there 3 years ago, but it was not quite what I had hoped.

I gave out samples from 10am-6pm in the dairy department today. It was funny just analyzing and watching the people. It was a bit chilly and I'm glad it wasn't much longer:) God sends us opportunities for interesting reasons often times.

After "work" it was off to Tag Team. Rachel cracks my face off! She is such a smart little 2 year old and I LOVE her tight squeeze hugs:)


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt