Project 366- March 17, 2008



Happy St. Patrick's Day.

Haha, didn't actually remember it was until this evening. We got about 6 inches of snow last night/this morning and so I didn't have to go into the Garden Center. It was a great snow day! The snow was so perfect for building snow forts, snowmen and snowballs. We did all three and it was gorgeous out. I think I was too warm more often than too cold while outside:) I'm glad the kids and I got to do that together.

I really got a lot done today, a very productive day off.


Alissa

Comments

  1. HAHA! My St. Patrick's day photo is ME with a snowman in the front yard. Only, he's wearing an "Ireland" hat. It was perfect snowman snow, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt