Project 366- March 24, 2008



This Monday, this day...is an ugh day. A day where I have to fight with my thoughts just to stay above the surface. It is days like these that make me understand a bit why people succumb to depression, especially without Christ to lean on for strength. My thoughts can overwhelm me if I let them. I will not let them. I will strive to take captive every thought.

The Garden Center was pretty empty all day, even the Squiers' were in and out of the store. Having extra time on ones hands doesn't help sad and lonely thoughts. Hehe, I did get a lot of tetris in while I was there. My phone came in handy that way.

It was fun watching the "rock man" unload our stones from the truck! Look at them go!


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt