Project 366- March 28, 2008



A Friday off! Today Dr. Hackel had to go do Medicare hours in Lincoln soooo, I had the day off:) It was nice. I quilted and played some games on the computer with the kids. I also curled Brenna's hair. It looked super adorable, a lot like Shirley Temple hair, although she hated to be told that.

Tonight was the 4-H speech contest and it was Brenna's first year to compete. She is so fearless about things like that. I was getting sick to my stomach nervousness FOR her. We are so different in some ways:) She did so well, she received 3rd place in her division. Afterwards Grandma took us out to Tumbleweed to eat supper. I like eating there. Quinn had a burger and it reminded me how much I love their burgers, with the bun nice and toasted! YUMMY! I like their ice too;)

Tomorrow it is up and at em pretty early. I'm heading to North Platte with Tim and Clara and we need to be there by 8am:S Hats off to a day of fun.


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt