Project 366- March 30, 2008



Lingering tiredness from a day of driving is still here. I got to hold baby Anne today!! I LOVE babies.

It was so cold and damp today. Of course that calls atleast one of our animals to give birth:) We had goats today! One was gone when we found them, the other is so little and cute. She wasn't too into trying to eat so hopefully she will be okay.

I finished my final Emily book tonight. I sympathized so much with Emily. Hehe. Oh, oh I almost forgot to share the funny from church today!! So Pastor Bob was using an illustration about sheep. Now the sheep came to a fork in the road. So he asks, "What do you think the sheep would do? He asked more than once before one bold hand popped up, Brenna's:) Her answer.... "They would step on it." Haha, she didn't even miss a beat and went right back to her coloring. Poor Pastor Bob, he giggled several times afterwards as did everyone else.


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt