Project 366- March 5, 2008



I worked for Connie today because we were supposed to go to Minneapolis this weekend with Dr. Hackel for a conference. However...Connie complained one too many times to him about having to go and so he canceled our room and he is going with his family. Soooo...I have Friday plus the weekend off this week.

Work was a little slow today, I finished up my tasks pretty early and it was kind of a slow patient day. Then when I got done I was so excited to go home in daylight when...I remembered it was Wednesday and I had to go to Tag Team. It wasn't bad, in fact it was a blast! I love those little kidlets.


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt