Project 366- March 7, 2008



Yahoo! I got today off. It was a cold day and we awoke to snow. I did get a lot done though. I hauled wood, did laundry, played UNO and legos with the kids, cleaned the kitchen, etc. At 4pm I went to town to hang out with KOJ one last time before she heads back to Orange City. We made mocha chip scones and homemade pizza. I love cooking with KOJ:D We also watched "The Assassination of Jesse James, By The Coward Robert Ford" with her mom, Sally. Slow movie, interesting way they made it but not probably one I'll watch again. Randomness: Who knew that Ben Afflec's brother was an actor!? He is in Ocean's Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen too! I was surprised.

I finished my latest knitting project, a little sweater for Molly. I'll have to take a picture of her in it tomorrow. She is so cute. I started it so I'd have something to do on the way to Minneapolis...


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt