Project 366- April 1, 2008



Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday. We had another goat today. She actually had two as well, and one didn't make it. I spent atleast an hour outside with the "lovely" nannies. First, I iodined the new guy. I tried to help him out eating, but his momma was NOT interested. So I decided to switch out the other pair in the little pen, hoping some bonding could go on. No such luck! I had to sit/squash the nanny to let him eat, atleast the colostrum. Arg. We'll see if he survives. The other mother wouldn't take him on as hers either so we may be looking at a bottle baby.

I'm leaving for LA tomorrow. Driving to Omaha first and then Cindie and I fly out on Thursday. It will be so good to see Shilo.

The kids and I made chocolate cut-out cookies and decorated them. They are such smart, artistic children. I am proud. After supper, Quinn took us all on a "tour" outside. He made us walk single file all around the property. So funny!


Alissa

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt