Project 366- April 15, 2008



Trenches, working in the trenches. The snow is melting all over our back yard and it is making a bit of a mess. Both of the corrals on the west side look more like lakes and the water isn't exactly clean;) Dad made some trenches last night to try and drain some water out. I spent a lot of time today keeping the trenches cleared out and even making a few new ones. Brenna helped some and mom "supervised" some too.

I had to stop and go into our bi-monthly meeting at Backbone. I even got lunch out of the deal. It was a beautiful spring day + a heap o'wind. I spend as much time outside as I could. We let the goats out together and found a spot out in the sun for the calf. All in all it was a highly successful day.


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt