Project 366- April 16, 2008



Whew! I'm beat. I watched 7 kids today! Five of them were extras, their grandma needed the day off:) We had lots of fun and I sure had my hands full. I mentally did a head count every 10 minutes. Sometimes that was a little tricky, I'd have 2 downstairs, 3 outside and two in Brenna's room. I probably spent more time running around to do headcount:) They were all so well behaved and they played and played and played. This little guy was having a blast with the hats, he looked so comical:)

Quinn now has an invisible friend named Jim Loosen. He and Quinn were just have a brawl. It is hilarious to listen to him tell me all about what is happening:)


Alissa

Comments

  1. Anonymous4:54 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt