Project 366- April 19, 2008



Wow, the kiddos were not so good on this 4 hour drive. They were in a bit of a funk. We did make it all the way to Excelsior Springs without any injuries;) It was so green down in parts of Missouri. I love seeing spring peeping over the horizon.

The 50th anniversary party started at 5pm and we were there until almost midnight. I'd love to say it was a blast, but it was a bit long. I don't know these relatives real well and I haven't seen the ones who are my age since 1999. I did get to hold Kim's 3-week old little boy, Canton. I love babies. It was too loud with the music to have much conversation though.

Close to the end, my mom's cousin (a bit drunk there) kept trying to get me to dance. I am not into dancing with folks in that state of mind. I was literally holding onto my chair for dear life. He only tried to get me off once, but I wasn't taking any chances.

This is a picture of the crazy kin:)


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt