Project 366- April 2, 2008



Hurray for "vacation"! I drove out to Omaha this afternoon to see a couple of friends before my big trip to LA. It was such a nice day out. I actually ended up having time to kill before meeting with some girls so...I bought yarn and started knitting a sweater jacket:) Such a dork I am.

I first got to meet up with Kat. We got a bite to eat and chatted for awhile. Then I went with her to a friend's first Mary Kay party as a consultant. I was so pumped when a parent I used to babysit for walked in to the party!!! It was so good to talk with her and hear how their family is doing:)

I left the Mary Kay party a little early and met up with Maranda at Coldstone Creamery (yum!) for ice cream. We had a GREAT time chatting the time away. She is such a sweet, awesome girl. I'm so glad that we've been able to keep in touch. Our next outing is going to be ice skating! I praise the Lord for an opportunity to spend time with both Kat and Maranda.

This is a shot of Maranda and I, isn't she gorgeous?! I have such beautiful friends.


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt