Project 366- April 5, 2008



Now for a change of pace, today Cindie, Shilo and I went to IKEA. It is such a crazy big store and has sooo much. It wasn't until the very end that I found something I kind of wanted. It sent us back all of the way through the store only to find they didn't have any more:(

So we strolled about in the shopping district of San Fernando Street/Boulevard/Whatever. Had some fun in the mirrors at Macy's, and grabbed burgers at In-And-Out. Good stuff.

Shilo had three free movie tickets and we decided to use them for our Saturday night excursion. Unfortunatley, the movie we had decided to see was new and we couldn't use our free tickets to see it after 7pm. Weird, I know. Sooo, we went and saw something else. Actually I only saw about 20 minutes of it before I had to head to the halls, the bathroom, anything to waste the time. Not watching movies with blatant sin being portrayed as okay is one of my convictions. I got to call and talk to my mom though:)


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt