Project 366- April 6, 2008



Sunday. We got to enjoy worshipping together at Matt and Shilo's church. It was a good service and I really enjoyed it all.

After church we went to Panera for lunch and Coldstone for dessert, delicious! I like ice cream!:)

Sunday afternoon brought a movie at home and some Wii action, also more Balderdash. Now, I'm sooo not a video game person. I'm actually quite opposed to playing the stuff, but my friends made it fun. Winning probably made it more fun too. I still don't plan on ever owning one.

So sad to think we have to leave tomorrow... and early too. I have loved the time spent with Shilo and with Matt. It will be good to be back home and away from the congestion of the city. Praise the Lord for a time with them and a place to come home to.


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt