Project 366- April 8, 2008






No rest for the weary this week. I headed back into things today with MOPS and I was sooo unprepared! It turned into a bit of a party day, I guess we just celebrated the last meeting, one meeting too soon:)


The kids were a blast! I gave them all half of a swimming fun noodle and we had lots of sword fighting:) I'm sure their mothers want to hurt me, but we loved it! I love this picture of the boys all lookin' a bit tough with their "swords".


After MOPS we ate lunch at Emily's before heading to the Hospital Rummage Sale. Let me tell you, I hit the jackpot. I found 3 pairs of jeans and they ALL fit! I also got several cute shirts, I love bargains.




Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt