Project 366- April 28, 2008



Sethy is 20 years old today. It doesn't seem possible that he can be that old and that I'll be 25 this year. My how the years have flown.

I got my office today!!! I really truly was able to just sit in the office and work...few interruptions! It was nice. The program we use was acting up a bit, but I think it is fixable. It made it really slow at times. Think, going from high speed back to dial up and you'll understand how it felt.

We started watching Wives and Daughters again tonight. I love that movie and it makes entertainment for many days since it is so long. We get in later with the sun out so long and that doesn't give much time before bed when we want to watch something. Oh I love that movie. Molly Gibson is such a great character.


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt