Project 366- May 12, 2008



I spent much of my day on the phone. I'd like to say that most of the time I was actually holding conversation with people, but alas that is not the truth. The truth is...I was on hold:S I had some lovely doodles when I got done. It was a good day however, I really enjoy working in the back and having another person there. I feel like some of the stress is taken off of me. I always felt pressured to have lots of conversations with the patients as they waited. I'm more of a task-oriented person when I work so it was difficult to complete tasks and "socialize." Now I can focus on the tasks and then jump into socializing when it is more natural:) Yay!

Today was the homeschool track meet. I couldn't go watch since I was at work, but it sounds like it was a HIT! Good job kiddos. Quinn of course didn't participate much...reminds me of a younger version of myself:) It was a lovely day and I even got to enjoy a short stroll amongst nature's beauty after chores.


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt