Project 366- May 23, 2008



Happy 6th Birthday my little Quinn!! I can't believe he is that old!! It is Marci's birthday too, but I'll not share her age:) Hehe, when I went home at lunch I learned of an accident in our family. The ninja turtle cake...lost a leg. We are opting for pieces of cake, forget the decorating:)

Anywho...work was good. It rained and rained and rained. All the creeks along the highway were swollen and spilling out. Crazy amounts of rain. Praise the Lord! Fill up that ground water!

Tonight Dan and Beth came over to celebrate Quinn's birthday. Grandma is in Denver for the weekend so she couldn't make it, busy lady;) We had a good time. Dan has a beard!! I should have gotten a picture of it, shucks.

Thank you Lord for blessing our family with Quinn David. He has a compassionate heart and I can't imagine life without my baby brother.


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt