Project 366- May 24, 2008



My final Saturday at the Garden Center!! I'm not very fond of sharing my Saturdays. I suppose I should work on that:S It was a good day, the rain even stopped after awhile. Hurray for the end of my curse, I hope. We'll see what next Thursday will bring:)

At lunch I went to Tomahawk Park to eat. Hehe, I watched as atleast 20 cars had to turn around. You see, due to the rain, the low area crossing was gated off. The water was high and running fast. Lots of water, folks!

I spent a lot of the afternoon helping Jackie and Lacey with plants. We weren't as busy as was anticipated, but still had a pretty steady flow. Good day.


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt