Project 366- May 3, 2008



Twas a beautiful Saturday. Seth and Luke got the Z-car running and the fenders back on it. The girlfriends watched on together. It was so nice to know that the house was so clean...it left leisure time!

I took the kids and dogs for a walk. We had fun and saw a lot. Quinn and I tracked a few deer and even a raccoon's tracks:) He was muy impressed by that adventure. There were already people at the park, with a dog, so we just kept on walking the streets of Berwyn. It was pretty windy but it calmed down later in the afternoon.

I took the opportunity to ride Doc. I rode Flicka a few weeks ago and she was neurotic! Doc is so much calmer!! Julia took a turn on him too. She's sweet.

The kids painted some pictures with their tempura paints. I even took a stab at it and the result was not to bad...if I do say so myself.


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt