Project 366- May 4, 2008



Wow, I love spring days!!! Seth and Julia headed back to Lincoln straight from church. I hope that something small even was impressed upon their hearts.

Our afternoon was fab! Mom and I napped first and then she, the kids, Molly and I went for a walk to the park. We pulled a wagon along filled with their rollerskates. Dad came down and met us at the park once he finished planting the potatoes. We had a grand old time cruising the streets of Berwyn. We stopped and looked at our school, I enjoyed the swings the most.

Altogether it was a day filled with fellowship, the Lord's goodness and the love of a family!


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt