Project 366- May 6, 2008



Oh what a beautiful morning! Oh what a beautiful day! I've got a beautiful FEELING... Hehe. Really it was a beautiful morning and a beautiful day. The kids picked dandelions for mom and I. Brenna kept putting them behind my ears, my oh my how that tickles.

I ran to town once real quick. Gas went up again, ugh. It makes me want to whole up here in Berwyn and never go ANYWHERE:)

We were hit with a deep, dark thunderstorm late in the afternoon. It was complete with pea size hail and green looking light from the clouds. The clouds actually hung about after the rain had passed, creating some beautiful shots of the hills behind the house. I loved trying to capture the way it sparkled. Hurray for Jane Austen. We finished watching the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice. Aww.


Alissa

Comments

  1. Time to start biking to work...

    Thing about how much money you could save!

    -Travis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to mention how muscular your thighs would be!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt