Project 366- May 9, 2008



Today was a long day. I worked at Backbone and didn't go home for lunch. It just made the day seem longer, not leaving. I did take a walk, but it just wasn't the same. Hey, I saved on gas though.

After work I went to two graduation receptions. Kendra and Nikkee graduate from high school tomorrow. They were in the jr high youth group I helped with a few years back. It is amazing how time flies. I pray that the Word of God they heard then will work its way deeper into their hearts.

I was wiped all afternoon and my bed is all I could think about. I decided it deserved to be picture of the day:)


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt