Project 366- June 20, 2008



Eek! A day at work when I am searching for tasks drives me bonkers. It makes me want to say, "Hey I'm going home, I have lots to do there!" I pulled through though and still had a good time with Marci. The back office laptop was being "difficult" and I finally shut it off and gave up. That work can wait for Monday, arg!

I took home mom's carrots at lunch. It is so funny how random people you don't know will comment to you when you are carrying a 25lb of carrots:) They say things like, "WOW, that is a LOT of carrots!" I just smiled and said, "Yup." It would be too long of a story to explain that my mom is juicing them for a diet and it's yummy.

Every cloud was amazing today, and I mean amazing! It was like a fireworks show, only better and longer:) They did lead to the reason I left work a half an hour early. Dr. Hackel heard there were tornado warnings out and sent Marci to go pick up the kids and me to go home. I will have more to unclutter Monday morning for sure, but I didn't stop him from sending me home.

It cleared up later in the evening and Brenna and I took a walk, just us two. It was nice, we don't get to do that much. We strolled down to "lower" Berwyn and checked on our herd and back around by the bed and breakfast. She's a peach, praise the Lord for my sister...even when we don't agree!


Alissa

P.S. I forgot to mention that last night I made ratatouille! Yes, the recipe like in the movie...it was very yummy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt