Project 366- June 22, 2008



Yummy desserts! I enjoy yummy desserts and there were several today at potluck! I brought the same one I did last week and it once again was completely finished off.

Today a missionary woman came to speak at church. She has been a missionary in China for 22 years. It was amazing hearing how God has moved and changed things in that country! God is so amazing and the power of Christ astounding!! My heart, prayers and thoughts were in China and other parts of Asia today. May God continue to move and people continue to find true life through Jesus Christ.

A Sunday nap was a must today:) We were outside a lot again and I did go down to the school with the kids for awhile. Crazy kids!


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt