Project 366- June 25, 2008



I think half of us in the U.S. would simply dwindle away in our squalor if it were not for company coming. Okay, maybe that is a bit extreme. I do like things clean, even when someone else won't see it. It is a lot easier though to think of keeping things picked up when you know a non dweller-of-your-home comes to visit.

My brother and sister-in-law, along with my nephew, are coming on Saturday for an entire week. We've done really good about not panicking and over stressing the cleaning. I started early this week, just doing a little bit here and a little bit there. Mom too. It helped a lot.

Becoming a woman of beauty, it what our Bible study is about and we are in I, II, III John. I want to be beautiful by the Lord's standards. I have so much growing to do. Lord please move in and through me!

This afternoon we had two little house guests, Ogle girls. They all had a ball together in their dress-up gowns. Quinn was the butler and I think there was a queen, a princess and a maid. So fun to watch! I went down to the school with them so they could act out their story on the stage. Haha.

When their mom came to pick them up we had just put the rolls in the oven. Another MOPS mom just had a baby and we were sending food along for her. The rolls needed to bake so it was back to the school with the rest of the kiddos and Cindy. They promptly put on another show on the stage, littlest ones included.


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt