Project 366- June 6, 2008



Hehe, after yesterday's long post today will probably be a bit of relief. I worked all day at Backbone. Marci and I have such a great time together, just chatting away. I still manage to get everything done even.

At lunch I came home, despite the price of gas. The kids were having school at the school again, so I grabbed a sandwich at the house and joined them. I "daintily" tried out the Mean Green and mineral spirits I bought the other day, on the carpet glue. They both work, but I think the mineral spirits do work better and both are a bit faster than scraping it all up I believe. Hurray! My only problem was that I couldn't stay and work on it then.

After work we finished Sense and Sensibility. Emma Thompson does such a good job and Kate Winslet is an excellent crier. Her eyes and nose actually get red, good acting:)


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt