Project 366- June 8, 2008



Back to our church we go. It was slim pickins this morning or atleast it felt like it to me. Pastor Bob and his family are off in Europe for a few weeks. I'm so happy that they got the opportunity to do that all together. What a blessing it will be to them.

Can I say again how great it is to have Amelia home again? I just love getting to see her more frequently. Praise the Lord for friends:)

This picture is Quinn looking sad and dejected. I can't remember now why...maybe I told him I wouldn't carry him up the hill. We discovered that the thief also stole one of the fire extinguishers from the school. Arg. I scraped and scrubbed the floor for a few hours in the afternoon.


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt