Project 366- July 17, 2008



Tis a wet and humid day, says I. The weather was not a damper on my day. I enjoy a summer thunderstorm and its pelting rain. I got to enjoy most of today's storm at the Garden Center with Amelia. We finished our "chores" and then, in between customers, enjoyed loads of lovely conversation. I didn't realize how much I've missed one-on-one girl talks. I haven't done that in a time. It was grand and the deafening rain on the roof didn't stop us from enjoying it together.

I worked both jobs today. After leaving the Garden Center I went in to order some toner for the BBHC copy machine. It was dry. I decided to go ahead and file insurance as well. We won't be open tomorrow and I will be on my way to Merritt.

I feel like a stuffed turkey. I ate too much at supper, but it was too good to pass up. We got some fresh tomatoes from the farmer's market, yum. I am excited for ours to ripen and it will be soon.


Alissa

Comments

  1. Have fun at Merritt! Say hi to anyone that I might know for me.

    Love,

    Trav

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt