Project 366- July 23, 2008



Up and at 'em soldiers! Hurray for girl time at Bible study!! Angie's 30th birthday is tomorrow so we had a "party" for her at Bible study. We each brought her 30 things, 30 marshmallows, 30 starbursts, 30 beads (bracelet from Brenna), 30 lives (pieces of Life cereal), and 30 address labels:) I made her a cake yesterday too and decorated it like a flower. It was fun.

Our discussions were very good and quite profitable. I'm enjoying more and more the time I have with these ladies. So sad, next week is our last week:(

Clubs were a bit harder today. We had a disruptor who I think bothered me more than anyone. Not really in a patient mood, arg:S We finished strong though and they all had a good time.

Tonight I've been feeling down. Some women when they feel down turn to a pint of rocky road, chocolate chunk ice cream...I often turn to my hair. No, no I don't eat my hair. I try to change it, like if I look cuter I'll be more desirable or better. Today I decided I was going to cut the hair off. I've kept it long for several years now so I did it. Chop, chop, chop and off with the locks. Not too bad for a d0-it-yourself, if I do say so myself.


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

I'm Still Here!! Kim's Quilt