Project 366- July 24, 2008



I've had short hair several times in my life and yet I was a bit surprised at how easily I fell into this hairstyle. It doesn't feel weird. I'm really not planning on leaving it this length, you know cut it off and grow it out...that is my motto:)

My car went into the "dr." Monday. I need my water pump replaced, but they can't work on it until the end of next week. Sooo...no car for me. Such a debilitating feeling, no longer having a car. I live in such a spoiled society. Yikes.

I got to talk to Shilo, and hear Titus in the background, while working at the GC. It was really good to chat with her. I miss her so:( I also got to read more of my book, hurrah. I enjoy reading. Mom was my ride for the day and that means Pizza Hut for lunch and early off work for club. We had a swell time.

Today was the judging and styling for 4-H sewing projects. Brenna did a pillow, needle book and decorated a purse. I think she had fun today. They style show was probably her biggest concern and she did just fine. On the way home the conversation went like this:

"Mom, do I ever have to do a style show again?"

"I don't know, we'll see."

"Because I want to, I want to make a dress and wear my hoop skirt!"

So cute!


Alissa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish It Up Friday...Scrappy Triangle Shag Rug

Finish It Up Friday...Pink Triangle Shag Rug!

Hello, Jellyfish Wedding Quilt